Official Manual to Set up Canon/Cannon Printers on Mac, Windows and Mobile Phones
Setting up a Canon printer can vary depending on the model and whether it’s a wired or wireless connection. But to make process easy follow the official manual given below.
Before moving ahead to setup the brand new canon/cannon printer follow the before installation steps:
Unpack the Printer: Remove the printer from its packaging and make sure you have all the included components like ink cartridges, power cord, and documentation.
Power On: Plug in the printer and turn it on. Follow the initial setup prompts on the printer’s display or screen.
Ink Cartridges: Open the printer cover and insert the ink cartridges following the instructions in the manual. Make sure you remove any protective tape from the cartridges.
Load Paper: Place paper in the input tray and adjust the paper guides to fit the paper size.
Connect to Wi-Fi: On the printer’s display, navigate to the wireless setup option. Follow the prompts to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. You’ll need to enter your network’s SSID and password.
- Connect USB Cable: Connect the USB cable from your computer to the printer. Your computer should detect the printer.
Till now we consider that you have followed the basic steps in jouney to setup your cannon printer. Now Here is the guide to install your printer driver into your required devices it can be MAC, WINDOWS OR MOBILE PHONES!
- Visit the Canon official website (Click here)
- Click on the Set Up (Start Here) *Find the same in the image given below.
- After clicking on the Set up you will be taken to the another page for the Step 2.
- In step you will be asked to enter your PRINTER MODEL NUMBER. ( e.g TR7020a) its for Canon PIXMA TR7020a. Similarly You can find yours wriiten some where on your printer.
- Click on ‘GO’ Button after entering your printer model number.
- You will be taken to Driver Download Page.
- Choose Which driver you need to download ( e.g MAC or WINDOWS or PHONE)
- Click on Download button.
- Your Download will begin in 5-10 Seconds.
- Your Printer Driver will automatically start downloading.
- It will take 10-15 Min. to Download driver, depending upon the Internet Speed.